Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pat Les Stache - The Congo Shuffle


Even though I've have a ton of things in the works lately, unfortunately it's been a while since I posted a new re-edit. That being said, here is the most recent edit I've completed, which I tentatively titled "The Congo Shuffle". I would describe this track as a Caribbean disco-funk jam that features a heavy dose of steel drums and percussion breaks. At this point there is nothing I can share about a vinyl release date for this edit, however I am expecting to put it out as soon as I can organize how that is exactly going to be done. Like always, would love everyone's feedback! ENJOY!



Also, I recommend checking out my SoundCloud page, as I plan to be posted more edits, mixes and remixes in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment